A prospective study to evaluate the immune response of UK infants receiving the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine as part of their routine primary immunisation schedule at 2 and 4 months (code: P13UK)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Sep 2011 Planned end date (1 Jun 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01425372).
- 27 Jun 2011 New trial record