A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-national, Phase IIIb study to assess the sustained clinical effect and safety of sublingual immunotherapy administered as birch pollen extract solution at a dose of 300 I.R. once daily to patients suffering from birch pollen-induced rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Allergic rhinitis; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 26 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01731249 ).
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2012 Additional trial location (Sweden) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.