Randomised, Multicentric, Phase II Study of the Immunogenicity of a "Prime Boost" Vaccination Strategy Combining Conjugated Anti-Pneumococcal Vaccine (s0) and Polysaccharide Anti-Pneumococcal Vaccine (s4) Compared to Polysaccharide Anti- Pneumococcal Vaccine Alone (s4) In Patients With Common Variable Immunodeficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials database record EudraCT2007-003235-23).
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.