Effect of Monoclonal Anti-IL6 Antibody (Tocilizumab) on the Cardiovascular Risk in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.[Efecto del anticuerpo monoclonal anti-IL6 (tocilizumab) en el riesgo cardiovascular de los pacientes con artritis reumatoide.]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOCRIVAR
- 15 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 5 Dec 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.