Evaluation of the effects of 4 oral dosages of S 44121 versus placebo on cardiac function and NT-proBNP in patients with chronic heart failure and left ventricular dysfunction not treated with a beta-blocker. A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo controlled, international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aladorian (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 29 Jun 2011 to 16 Oct 2012 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations (Latvia and Estonia) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Jun 2011 This trial is recruiting at all locations according to the European Clinical Trials Registry Record.