A Phase II Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Panitumumab Combined With Docetaxel and Cisplatin as a First-line Treatment of Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIGA
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database