An open-label, single arm, multi-centre, Phase II study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PC-A11 with superficial and interstitial laser light application in patients with recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma unsuitable for surgery and radiotherapy and without distant metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Bleomycin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENHANCE
- Sponsors PCI Biotech
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.