Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Treatment With Gemcitabine, Tarceva and Oxaliplatin Followed by Chemotherapy With Tarceva and Gemcitabine in Patients With Pancreas Adenocarcinoma With Borderline Resectability.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEMERLOXA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.