Preoperative Induction Chemotherapy in Combination With Bevacizumab Followed by Combined Chemoradiotherapy in Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer With High Risk of Recurrence- Phase II Pilot Study With Preoperative Administration of Capecitabine (Xeloda), Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab (Avastin) Followed by Capecitabine (Xeloda) Plus Radiotherapy (RTx).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.