Changes of cognitive function in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease associated with or without white matter lesions after RivastigminE patch thERapy - A multi-center, prospective, open-label clinical trial (CAREER study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAREER
- 19 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (KCT0000551: Clinical Research Information Service (CriS) - Republic of Korea).
- 15 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.