A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Orally Administered AMG 900 in Adult Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 900 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Jul 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety, published in the American Journal of Hematology.
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.