OPTIMA: A Randomized, Open-label, 156-week Treatment Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Telbivudine or Tenofovir Treatment in HBeAg-negative Chronic Hepatitis B Patients Based on the Roadmap Concept
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telbivudine (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00005961)
- 04 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.