A Phase 1/2a, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Administration of RGI-2001 in Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (AHSCT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha galactosylceramide (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Aplastic anaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors REGiMMUNE
- 09 Mar 2017 Results from Phase 2a portion (n=29) published in the REGiMMUNE Media Release
- 09 Jan 2017 Results from Phase 2a portion (n=29) published in the Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation, as reported in a REGiMMUNE media release.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.