A Metabolite Identification, Mass Balance, and Pharmacokinetic Study of a Single Oral Dose of [14C]-Asimadoline Followed by Twice Daily Oral Dosing of 0.5 mg Asimadoline to Healthy Adult Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Asimadoline (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome; Postoperative ileus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.