Safety and Immunogenicity Study of a Prime-boost Schedule of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine GSK1562902A in Children Aged 3 to 17 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated
- Indications Hepatitis A; Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint (Haemagglutination Inhibition (HI) Antibody Titers for the A/Turkey/Turkey/01/2005 (H5N1) Vaccine Strain.) has been met as per the results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 06 Nov 2015 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.