Multicentre, Randomised, Controlled, Open-label Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Slow Repeated IV Infusions of 2 Doses of Doxorubicin Transdrug (DT) (20mg/m2 and 30mg/m2) to Those of Best Supportive Care (BSC) in Patients Suffering From Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) After Failure or Intolerance to Sorafenib. ReLive Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReLive
- Sponsors BioAlliance Pharma; Onxeo SA
- 23 May 2017 According to an Onxeo media release, the company has received the 10th recommendation from the Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), to continue this study without modification
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to Onxeo SA media release.
- 13 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.