Multicentre, Randomised, Controlled, Open-label Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Slow Repeated IV Infusions of 2 Doses of Doxorubicin Transdrug (DT) (20mg/m2 and 30mg/m2) to Those of Best Supportive Care (BSC) in Patients Suffering From Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) After Failure or Intolerance to Sorafenib. ReLive Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReLive
- Sponsors BioAlliance Pharma; Onxeo SA
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an Onxeo media release, the monitoring of the patients still enrolled in the study will continue to completion expected in H1 2019.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an Onxeo media release, the main results from the ReLive study will be presented on at the upcoming 11th Annual Conference of the International Liver Cancer Association.
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall survival(OS) in each group) has not been met, according to an Onxeo media release.