Efficacy and tolerability of a new oral extended-release formulation containing Low Molecular Weight Heparin (CB-01-05-MMX), administered as add-on therapy to oral mesalazine or other 5-ASA derivatives, in patients with active, left-sided, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis. A multicentre randomized, double-blind, comparative study versus placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Parnaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cosmo Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2011 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00867438.
- 29 Jun 2011 New trial record