Carbetocin Versus Oxytocin for Prevention of Postpartum Hemorrhage in Patients With Severe Preeclampsia: a Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carbetocin (Primary) ; Oxytocin
- Indications Postpartum haemorrhage; Preeclampsia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.