A Phase II Clinical Study Using Nimotuzumab in Combination With External Beam Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Patients With Carcinomas of the Anal Canal.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Actual initiation date (1 Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.