A Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel Group, Dose-finding Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneously Administered Bremelanotide in Premenopausal Women With FSAD and/or HSDD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bremelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Palatin Technologies
- 01 May 2014 Responder analysis published in the Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 01 Mar 2013 Results were presented at the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) conference in March 2013.
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Palatin Technologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History