A Randomized Phase I/II Study of Bortezomib, Rituximab, Dexamethasone and Temsirolimus in Patients With Relapsed Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia and Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell, Follicular, Marginal Zone or Small Lymphocytic Lymphomas (Phase I), and Untreated/Relapsed Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia (Phase II)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2013 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.