Single Arm Salvage Therapy With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for Patients With High Risk Polycythemia Vera or High Risk Essential Thrombocythemia Who Are Either Hydroxyurea Resistant or Intolerant or Have Had Abdominal Vein Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera; Venous thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.