A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Incomplete Crossover Trial With 4-week Treatment Periods to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution (Doses of 1.25 mircog, 2.5 microg and 5 microg) Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler Once Daily in the Evening in Children 6 to 11 Yrs Old With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2016 Results of five trials (n=1397) presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 20 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 101 to 104.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.