An Open-label Study of KW-3357 Compared to Plasma-derived Antithrombin for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) Associated With Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin gamma (Primary) ; Antithrombins
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 03 Jul 2015 According to Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, KW 3357 (ACOALAN) has been approved by the Misnistry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
- 01 Aug 2014 Kyowa Hakko Kirin has submitted an application for approval in Japan for KW 3357, based on results from this trial and two other phase III trials, according to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.