A Clinical Study of KW-3357 in Patients Diagnosed as Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) by Japanese Association for Acute Medicine-defined DIC Criteria.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithrombin gamma (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 03 Jul 2015 According to Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, KW 3357 (ACOALAN) has been approved by the Misnistry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
- 01 Aug 2014 Kyowa Hakko Kirin has submitted an application for approval in Japan for KW 3357, based on results from this trial and two other phase III trials, according to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release.
- 24 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.