A Randomised, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Maraviroc (MVC) as a Switch for Either Nucleoside or Nucleotide Analogue Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (N(t)RTI) or Boosted Protease Inhibitors (PI/r) in HIV-1 Infected Individuals With Stable, Well-controlled Plasma HIV-RNA While Taking Their First N(t)RTI + PI/r Regimen of Combination Antiretroviral Therapy (cART)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARCH
- 05 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint of comparison of the switch arms to control arm of proportions of participants with HIV RNA 200 copies/mL 48 weeks after randomisation has not been met, according to results published in the Clinical Infectious Disease.
- 05 Apr 2016 Results (n=395) published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.