An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1/2 Study of the Oral Formulation of MLN9708, Administered Twice-weekly in Combination With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Requiring Systemic Treatment.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing long-term efficacy and safety data in patients who did not withdraw from the study (n=40), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 23 Jun 2017 According to a Takeda media release, Paul Richardson is a lead investigator in this trial.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to a Takeda media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 European Hematology Association (EHA) annual meeting 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History