12-week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Fixed-dose, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AFQ056 in Reducing Moderate to Severe L-dopa Induced Dyskinesias in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 May 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale), as per an article published in the Movement Disorders.
- 23 May 2016 Results published in the Movement Disorders
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.