Randomized, Prospective , Open Label, Phase 4 Trial of Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Cilostazol in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-eluting Stent
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SILOAM
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 20 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.