A Pilot Study Of Estradiol Followed By Exemestane For Post-Menopausal Hormone Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer After Prior Failed Endocrine Therapy: Reversing Endocrine Resistance
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.