Phase I Study of Docetaxel, Prednisone and Pazopanib in Men With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) and Poor-Risk Factors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Apr 2014 The study phase was changed from I/II to phase I. Planned patient number was changed from 122 to 36 due to change in the treatment protocol according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record. Endpoints were modified according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.