Phase II Study of BKM120 in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2017 According to results published in the European Journal of Cancer, concurrent buparlisib and enzalutamide at 160 mg once daily was permitted through a protocol amendment in order to test the efficacy of combined pathway inhibition in men with mCRPC progressing on enzalutamide, the use of concurrent enzalutamide was not randomized but rather offered to patients progressing on enzalutamide at entry.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History