A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Safety and Tolerability Phase 1/2a Study of Two Dosing Regimens of EUR-1100 for Oral Use, in Subjects With Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adare Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01386112).
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01386112).
- 04 Jul 2011 New trial record