A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of LY2439821 to Etanercept and Placebo in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNCOVER-2
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 09 Oct 2017 Results (n=3866) of an integrated 12-week efficacy analysis of three pivotal trials (UNCOVER-1, UNCOVER-2, UNCOVER-3), published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 10 Jan 2017 Post-hoc analysis results (UNCOVER-2 and -3) published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
- 24 Dec 2016 Results of an integrated analysis of UNCOVER-1, UNCOVER-2, UNCOVER-3, UNCOVER-A, UNCOVER-J and two other phase 1 and phase 2 studies published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History