A Randomized, Single Blind, Multi-Center Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effect of Three Different Doses of Androxal and AndroGel on 24-Hour Luteinizing Hormone and Testosterone in Normal Healthy Men
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enclomifene (Primary) ; Testosterone
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2013 Results reporting the effects of treatment on hormone levels, including levels of insulin-like growth factor-1, presented at the 104th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 28 Dec 2011 A final clinical trial report is expected to be submitted to the Divison of Reproductive and Urologic Products of the FDA in February 2012, according to a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 01 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History