Phase Ib trial of an extended-release formulation of aripiprazole in schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole lauroxil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Dec 2012 Data will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP - Poster 174), according to an Alkermes media release.
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from not stated to completed.
- 17 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History