Phase I Study of Epigenetic Priming Using Azacitidine With Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Resectable Esophageal Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Epirubicin; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms VEOX
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Jul 2011 New trial record