A Multi-center, Phase 1, Open-label Evaluation Of The Effect Of Pf-00547659 (Anti Madcam Monoclonal Antibody) On The Cerebrospinal Fluid (Csf) Lymphocytes In Volunteers With Crohn's Disease Or Ulcer Ulcerative Colitis Who Are Anti-tnf Inadequate Responders (Tosca)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF-547659 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TOSCA
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Jun 2016 Results published in a Shire media release.
- 21 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Nov 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.