A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719 Delivered Once-Daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2011-001645-33).
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 206 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History