A Phase I, Single-centre, Open Label, Within-subject Comparison Trial to Explore the Biological Effects of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.05%, Applied Once Daily for 2 Consecutive Days in Patients With Actinic Keratosis on the Upper Extremity.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual end date (June 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.