A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Trial of Cabozantinib (XL184) Versus Mitoxantrone Plus Prednisone in Men With Previously Treated Symptomatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone; Prednisone
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMET-2
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 19 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Dec 2014 Results published in an Exelixis media release.
- 01 Dec 2014 Primary endpoint has not been met (confirmed pain response at Week 12 durable since Week 6), according to an Exelixis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History