A PHASE I/II, OPEN LABEL STUDY OF SPC2996 IN COMBINATION WITH RITUXIMAB FOR THE TREATMENT OF RELAPSED FOLLICULAR OR LYMPHOPLASMACYTIC NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab; SPC 2996
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Santaris Pharma
- 24 May 2012 Actual end date (7 Nov 2008) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Jul 2011 This study has been completed in the Czech Republic (7 Nov 2008) and discontinued in Hungary (7 Nov 2008)