A MULTI-CENTER, DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED, PARALLEL-GROUP STUDY OF THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF TWO LENALIDOMIDE DOSE REGIMENS IN SUBJECTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY B-CELL CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Prednisone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 01 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2013 The Celgene ID for this study (CC5013-CLL001) is also in another profile (700020760). Have left it in both profiles for now as it is not clear which one is accurate.
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 19 Apr 2007 to 23 Feb 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.