A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Impact of DR-102 Compared to a 28-day Standard Oral Contraceptive Regimen, on Hemostatic Parameters in Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/desogestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.