Phase II Examination of Irinotecan, Cetuximab and Everolimus to Chemotherapy Resistent Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and KRAS Mutations or After Progression With KRAS Wildtype on Irinotecan and Cetuximab - Effect and Biological Markers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Everolimus; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ICE
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 New trial record