Enoxaparin for the Prevention of Placental‐Mediated Complications of Pregnancy in Women With Obstetric History or Abnormal Uterine Artery Doppler at First Trimester Ultrasound and Without Thrombophilia: a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Abruptio placentae; Embolism and thrombosis; Placental disorders; Preeclampsia; Pregnancy complications
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPPE
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.