Phase II study of PHA-739358 administered by a 24-hour IV infusion every 14 days in advanced/metastatic breast, ovarian, colorectal, pancreatic, small cell lung and non small cell lung cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danusertib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting. As this trial was started on 2 Feb 2007 and its prospective end date is also passed more over according to the results published in the annals of oncology total 223 patients were enrolled which are close to target accrual (~ planned accrual 232) , hence it seems that trial is closed to accrual.
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional locations (Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.