A multicenter, randomized, open label phase II trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of mFOLFOX7 plus weekly alternating sequential oral administration of BIBF 1120 250 mg twice daily and BIBW 2992 50 mg once daily (BB) versus mFOLFOX7 alone as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Nintedanib; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional location (Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jul 2011 This trial is recruiting in France and Spain, but has discontinued in Germany.
- 09 Jul 2011 New trial record