Phase I/II Study of Neoadjuvant Carboplatin, Eribulin Mesylate and Trastuzumab (ECH) for Operable HER2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Aug 2015 Time frame for primary end point has been changed from 3-8 weeks to 21-26 weeks as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History