A Phase I Evaluation of the Effect of Ketoconazole on the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Dihydroergotamine Mesylate (DHE) Delivered by Oral Inhalation (MAP0004) in Healthy Volunteers Compared to DHE Delivered Intravenously (DHE 45).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Migraine; Mycoses
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Allergan
- 15 Dec 2011 Results published in the Cephalalgia.
- 07 Nov 2011 Simbec Research added as a trial associate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Nov 2011 Trial location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.